Oh my god!!! I am fucking touching her freaking butt. Jen King is the girl I have liked since Kindergarten. She has a short skirt on and a fucking tight shirt. She has B size breasts and long tanned legs. We have always had a very close friendship. We used to hold hands in Kindergarten and be best friends. Now she is 17 and all I want to do rip her panties off and fuck her. She sits in front of me now and I wanted to see what would happen if my foot touched her nice ass. Now I am rubbing my foot up and down her ass and she is lightly pushing into it. I don't think she notice because she is pretending to do her work. I stop suddenly then Ms. Rem yells Matt, Jen, and Aly you are a team for the next building project. When Aly and Jen starting talking to each other all I am thinking is I am in a team with the two hottest girls in the class.