These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all. Author’s Note 2: Although this fantasy can be read independently, it was written as part of a series. For full enjoyment, please read “The Barbie Lez Fantasies: Week 1-39”. *** WARNING: This is not a fantasy! Unlike the previous installments in this series, the events that follow took place in a dream I had. However, because dreams are nothing more than a sleeping fantasies, I thought it would be all right to include it in this series. I hope you enjoy. Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do… because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now… My roommate is like Ace Ventura. Not in the sense that she looks like Jim Carrey, but in the sense that the loves animals.